**Nominated with “The Best Audio” & “The Best Game Design” in Singapore Indie Prize Award
With over 20 remarkable musicians all together, creating music that carrying its listener’s hearts, a PvP experiences that never happened before.
– The first real-time PvP (Player vs Player) rhythm game on mobiles and tablets
– Each pieces have a story of their own, waiting for players to unveil
– Various style of music, including J-pop, trance, R&B, Hardcore, Jazz, etc
– One week one tournament, examining skills between players
– Stunning artworks, feel the atmosphere within
2 Game modes
– In “Casual Mode”, players choose their piece of music, our system will match the players who are choosing the same piece and same difficulties for them. Also, they can also skip the search and enjoy their own solo play.
– In “Arena Mode”, there is a tournament every week. Players could enter the arena with their virtual coins in the game. Every match will face a random player in the rest of the world with a random piece of music and difficulties. The more matches won, the bigger rewards they got.
What’s new in the 1.7.0 version update:
-Friend list function
Now players can add friends in the game, and invite their friends to battle online.
To make new players know about Hachi Hachi easier, we add a tutorial to the game.
-Renew the UI
The new designed UI will be your eye-opener.