This app can create your own introduction image using stamp images of characters and objects appearing in “Brawl Stars”.
Let’s share the created introduction image on the SNS and the bulletin board!
* More than 500 images that can be used as stamps!
There are many categories such as 3D characters, icons, stars, map objects etc.
As we prepare widely, we can make introduction image to image of oneself.
Of course all can be used for free!
* The text is also well supported!
You can set the text size, color, frame, style, width, etc. in detail.
You can make a testimonial to your own taste.
* Save as an image when the canvas is complete!
Save your work as an image.
Let’s share the image and show off!
* Save your favorite canvas as data!
Do you want to use the canvas you used again? Please rest assured!
Not only can it be saved as an image, it can also be saved as recoverable data!
* A template is also available!
If you do not know how to make it, please use a template.
As we prepare more than one, you should get a sense when you try it for trial!
* We have a store where you can use canvases made by users all over the world!
In this store, you can use amazing canvases and parts sets created by other users.
Once logged in, you can upload your favorite canvas and parts set to this store.
Your user page is created and you can see the number of LIKE and DL of the uploaded canvas and parts set.
* Compatible with the tablet!
If you use a tablet, you can create a canvas comfortably because the screen is wide.
If you have a tablet, let’s use it!
* Spike is cute!
Everyone who loves Brawl Stars, deepen your love with this app!
– Le français
** DISCLAIMER **
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy.
Mainly bug fixes
* Fixed a bug that crashed when displaying Store on Android4.4
* Fixed a bug that crash when specifying download folder when selecting images on Android 7 or higher
* Fixed a bug that crashed when using a non-target image application when starting image selection.
* Fixed a crash bug when sorting while loading the Store.
* Fixed bug where Like did not work well