SwiftKey is the best swipe keyboard from Microsoft. The keyboard learns your writing style, so you can type faster. Use your personalized keyboard to type and send emoji, GIFs and more just the way you like.
The SwiftKey swipe keyboard is always learning and adapting to match your unique way of typing – including your slang, nicknames and emoji.
The built-in emoji keyboard has every emoji you’ll ever need and more. SwiftKey learns your favorite emoji so you can always send your friends the right reactions.
SwiftKey caters to all typing tastes, with free designs and themes to fit any style. The custom keyboard provides autocorrect that actually works. SwiftKey provides helpful predictions, so you can get your point across fast, without errors. Type and text any way you like, with swipe-to-type, tap-to-type, predictive emoji and a GIF keyboard.
Download SwiftKey, the #1 swipe keyboard, today.
TYPE LESS, DO MORE
Best Swipe Keyboard
– Swipe to type or tap to type
– Spell checker and auto text with A.I.-powered predictions
– Custom keyboard toolbar with an expandable menu of quick shortcuts
– Use emoji, GIFs and stickers to express yourself 😎
– Emoji keyboard is adaptive, learning and predicting your favorite emoticons for any conversation 👍
– Browse the GIF keyboard to select the best GIF for your reaction
– 100+ colorful keyboard themes
– Make your own custom keyboard theme with your photo as the background
– Customize your keyboard size and layout
– Enable up to five languages at once
– Keyboard supports over 300 languages
Get the custom keyboard that always matches your style – download SwiftKey Keyboard today!
Find out more about SwiftKey’s key features: https://www.microsoft.com/swiftkey
SUPPORTS 300+ LANGUAGES:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
* Your SwiftKey Settings now offer a brand-new look. We’ve redesigned Settings to make things easier to find and your SwiftKey Keyboard easier to customize. Go check it out by pressing the ‘Cog’ icon on your Toolbar or tapping your SwiftKey app icon from your device app drawer.
* SwiftKey Settings now support dark mode. Dark mode is available as an option for devices running Android 10.