Whether you’re still planning your trip or already here, the Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App is the ultimate must-have. It’s free to download.
Before and During Your Trip, It’s Easy To:
FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED
• Get detailed, interactive maps of the theme parks, Universal CityWalk™ and the on-site resort hotels.
• Check ride wait times and show times.
• Find dining venue menus.
• Use filters to find and sort by park, ride type, shows, dining and shopping.
• Locate all restrooms, including family restrooms.
• Set a parking reminder to find your car by section, level and row.
GET READY TO RIDE
• NEW – Get a place in the Virtual Line™ and get your return time for Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon™ and Fast & Furious – Supercharged™.
• NEW – Universal Play™ lets you enjoy interactive experiences, games and trivia about the rides. Check it out via the Supercharged Network in Fast & Furious – Supercharged™.
MAKE IT YOUR VIRTUAL WALLET
• Purchase park tickets, Universal Express™ Passes and Universal Dining Plans.
• Create an account to easily access your purchases and redeem with a scan.
• Set up your TapuTapu™ wearable as a payment method while in Universal’s Volcano Bay™.
CREATE A FAVORITES LIST
• Mark your top rides, attractions and more.
• Use it as your own personal “to-do” list.
• Get accurate wait times for all your favorite rides and attractions in one place.
• Set alerts for low wait times and show start times.
• Get a customized map view to find your way.
ALWAYS BE IN THE KNOW.
• Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications on attractions and schedule changes.
• Get location-based announcements related to the park that you’re in.
• Find out about special offers and special events.
Plus, it’s easy to stay connected when you’re at the resort with free XFINITY® WiFi throughout the parks and Universal CityWalk™.
We’ve continued working hard on The Official Universal Orlando Resort App. Here’s what’s new in this release:
• Bug Fixes – As always, thanks to your feedback we have identified some bugs and squashed them in this release.
Have feedback, or need some help? Send us a tweet using the hashtag #AskUniversal