Wannatalk is a free Smart Messaging App that lets you communicate with friends, family members and even your favorite organizations through text, photo, video and voice messages.
Wannatalk also comes with Mocha, a human-like Artificial Intelligence (AI) that functions as your personal assistant. You can ask Mocha to follow up with other people on tasks, to check on information for you, or to organize your calendar and schedules simply by chatting to it. Mocha is integrated to local businesses in your area – you can even get her to help you book your favorite restaurant, check the latest movies, or to locate the cheapest shop for an item.
• Completely Free: Wanatalk uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to communicate with friends, family and organizations.
• Rich Media: Wannatalk lets you send text, photo, video and voice messages to your contacts.
• Mocha: The world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence in the palm of your hand. You can get Mocha to do your bidding simply by chatting to it. Mocha can also display a diverse set of emotions depending on what you say to her. More importantly, Mocha can help you check your schedules, book movie tickets, make a restaurant reservation or even help you activate your credit card!
• Different types of Chats: Wannatalk supports user-to-user chats, group chats, and user-to-organization chats.
• Cross-device, Cross-OS: You can communicate with other Wannatalk users on Android devices or even iPad tablets.
• Wannatalk Web: You can also send and receive Wannatalk messages from your computer’s browser.
• No International charges: Because Wannatalk messages are sent over the Internet, you can communicate with anyone in the world for free.
• Immediately message anyone in your address book: Wannatalk uses your address book to quickly allow you to send messages to any one of your existing contacts.
• Wannatalk supports offline messages – allowing you to receive messages even when your phone is turned off.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
You can also follow us at our website
Performance improvements and bug fixes.